ElectricVLab employs the technology of video games to let you explore the fascinating world of electricity and electronics!
Used in more than 40 countries! Used by both individuals and educational institutions.
- Provides visually rich feedback that aids understanding and makes it fun.
- User-friendly interface that even young children can use to learn about electricity and electronics.
- Contains more than 120 different types of components!
- Comes with more than 100 pre-built sample circuits arranged to provide an overview of analog and digital electronics.
- Contains virtual instruments like voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and spectrum analyzer.
- Has lots of features that can cater to the needs of a wide range of audience including newbies, students, hobbyists, Arduino users, electronics instructors, and even professionals.
- Can be viewed as an electronics kit implemented in software and provides many advantages over traditional hardware electronics kits.
- It is a very useful teaching aid for electronics instructors.
- In spite of being feature rich, the software is priced so as to be very affordable. Our goal is to keep it so that ElectricVLab is no more expensive than a typical text book.