ElectricVLab employs the technology of video games to let you explore the fascinating world of electricity and electronics!
- Provides visually rich feedback that aids understanding and makes it fun.
- User-friendly interface that even young children can use to learn about electricity and electronics.
- Contains more than 120 different types of components!
- Comes with more than 100 pre-built sample circuits arranged to provide an overview of analog and digital electronics.
- Contains virtual instruments like voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and spectrum analyzer.
- Has lots of features that can cater to the needs of a wide range of audience including newbies, students, hobbyists, Arduino users, electronics instructors, and even professionals.
- Can be viewed as an electronics kit implemented in software and provides many advantages over traditional hardware electronics kits.
- It is a very useful teaching aid for electronics instructors.
- In spite of being feature rich, the software is priced so as to be very affordable. Our goal is to keep it so that ElectricVLab is no more expensive than a typical text book.