Anna University Electrical Circuits Lab EE2155
The above downloadable file contains the pre-built circuits corresponding to the experiments in Anna University Electrical Circuits Lab (EE2155) course. This is a zip file. After downloading it to your computer, unzip its contents to any folder on your machine. For unzipping, you can can use any zip utility. Most likely, some zip utility is already available on your computer. If not, you can download any zip utility available on the internet (e.g., 7-zip). The unzipped individual circuit files will have the “.lab” file extension.
To load these circuit files, simulate them, and view their operation, you need to have ElectricVLab already installed on your machine.
To load a circuit file in ElectricVLab, you can use the Load My Circuit option under its File menu. ElectricVLab provides a visualization of the operation of the circuit. You can interact with the circuit by changing the voltages, resistance values etc. This can help to familiarize yourself with the experiment and deepen your understanding. You can also build and simulate your own circuits.
Some of the benefits you get from ElectricVLab are the following.
- Strengthening your understanding of electrical circuits and supplementing what you read in your textbooks.
- As a preparation before actually performing the lab experiments.
- Before the lab exam at the end of the semester, you can visually go over all the experiments done over the semester by loading these files one by one on your computer.
The download file made available at the top of this page contains the circuits for the following experiments in Anna University Electrical Circuits Lab (EE2155) course.
- Verification of Ohm’s laws and Kirchhoff’s laws.
- Verification of Thevenin’s Theorem and Norton’s Theorem.
- Verification of Superposition Theorem.
- Verification of Maximum power transfer theorem.
- Verification of Reciprocity theorem.
- Verification of Mesh and Nodal analysis.
- Transient response of RL and RC circuits for DC input.
- Frequency response of Series and Parallel resonance circuits.
- Anna University Electrical Circuits Laboratory EE2155 Manual. ( Download manual )